I have watched an episode of American Horror Story.
I still watch Spongebob Squarepants.
I hate horror films.
I love horror films.
I prefer comedy over horror.
I prefer horror over comedy.
I have watched an episode of a TV show in the last 24 hours.
It’s currently night.
It’s currently morning.
I’m supposed to be sleeping.
I’m procrastinating right now.
I’d rather read than watch a movie.
I am excited for something coming up.
I think I will smoke when I’m older.
I have tattoos.
I have no tattoos.
I have tattoos but I regret them.
I have no tattoos but I want some.
I have a friend who smokes.
I don’t know/care
I have an eating disorder.
I have self harmed.
I have been diagnosed with depression.
I hate when people self-diagnose themselves with depression.
I have been sad for ages but I have never been diagnosed with depression.
I’m wearing my pajamas right now.
I’m wearing something white.
I’m wearing something blue.
I’m wearing something black.
I’m wearing something red.
I’ve been shopping in the last 24 hours.
I have filmed a video in the last 24 hours.
I have a YouTube account and I upload videos.
I have a YouTube account but I don’t upload videos.
I am listening to music right now.
I have vomited from crying so much before.
I have been given a gift in the last 24 hours.
I have given someone a gift in the last 24 hours.
My birthday is in December.
My birthday is in April.
My birthday is in June.
I have an iPhone.
I have had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend.
I have never had a relationship.
I’m happy right now.
I’m sad right now.
I’ve been in a fight in the last week.
I’ve been to the cinemas in the last week.
I am a Christian.
I attend church.
I have a bible.
I’m an atheist.
I don’t have a belief in anything, I just go with whatever.
I’ve seen an animated movie in the last week.
I’ve seen a horror movie in the last week.
I’ve met someone famous.
I’ve met a singer.
I’ve met an actress.
I’ve met an actor.
I’ve met a YouTuber.
I’ve met a band.
I’ve met an author.
I’ve met a script writer
I’ve met a cast of a tv show.
I’ve been on a tv show.
I’ve been on tv.
I love British accents.
I love Irish accents.
I hate Irish accents.
I hate British accents.
I live in America.
I live in Australia.
I don’t like the school I am attending right now.
I don’t like my country.
I love the school I am attending right now.
I have one all-time favourite song.
I’ve been to several concerts.
I’ve been to no concerts.
I really want something right now.
I have no money.
I have more than $20 currently.
I have a job.
I want a job.
I don’t have a job.
I have a favourite actor.
I have several favourite actors.
I have one favourite movie.
I play Xbox.
I play Playstation.
I play on the PC.
I play video games.
I hate chocolate.
I have allergies.
I love cats.
I have let someone use me.
I have let someone hurt me.
I say ‘LOL’ out loud.
I am wearing a dress right now.
I have disappointed myself in the last 24 hours.
I have cried in the last 5 hours.
I have cried myself to sleep in the last week.
I have had coffee recently.
I am wearing makeup right now.
I don’t wear makeup.
I prefer boots to converse.
There’s rubbish around me right now.
I am currently on my phone.
I am currently on my laptop.
There’s more than 2 tabs open on my laptop right now.
A YouTube video has made me cry before.
I cry a lot.
I hate crying.
I still watch Disney.
I love Friends, the TV show.
I watch Skins.
I have a Facebook.
I have an Instagram account.
I have ask.fm.
I don’t go on Omegle and I don’t see the big deal of it.
I like Mario and Luigi.
I don’t mind Ke$ha.
I wear a lot of makeup.
I am older than 20.
I am younger than 18.
I have a driving license.
I have school tomorrow.
It’s currently Summer.
It’s currently Winter.
I hate Winter.
I hate Summer.
I love surveys.
I’ve been single for more than 4 years currently.
I’ve been in a relationship lasting for longer than 1 year.
I laugh a lot.
I’m serious when I want to be.
I love quotes
1. state your name: Grace
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: Olivia
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My oldest brother
4. what was your first job? Babysitter
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Everyday
6. do you miss your ex? Occasionally
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? White
8. do people praise you for your looks? Rarely
9. what is your favourite colour of clothing to wear? Black/grey
10. how do you wear your makeup? Foundation, bronzer, mascara, eyeliner
11. what are some of your nicknames? Gracie & Princess
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? 4 in this house, 6 in the other
13. how many bathrooms? 2
15. do you have a car? No
16. do you work out every week? I try
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? No
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yes
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? Bikini
21. do you like your eyes? I like the colour
22. do you think you are pretty? No
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? My dad
24. how much money in your bank account? £1,112.09
26. do you want kids? Yes
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: I have a blue backpack
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? Jason Sudeikis
29. last movie you saw in theaters: The Hunger Game Catching Fire
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? No
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? No
32. have you ever cheated? No
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? Watch films/TV, read, tumblr, walk
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? My housemates threw me a surprise birthday party on my 19th
36: who was the last person you texted? My mum
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? Like 4 but none were serious
38: how do you look right now? Rough
39: who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? My mum
Idk why I keep getting sad over people that don’t give a shit about me.